Monday 22 December 2008

What's your favourite Christmas decoration?

What a fantastic faux stained glass window!


It looks like Santa is waving outside in the playground... ;-)

Don't you just love these snowflakes?

The unfinished origami Christmas tree - too bad I didn't have the chance to take a picture of it after it was complete. Its design is intricate and exquisite. Great artwork!

I love the simplicity of this Nativity scene!

These gigantic stars are simply stunning, aren't they?

That's a beautiful cellophane tree, isn't it?

Who said you can't turn used plastic bottles into art?


Congratulations to all the crafts teachers and students involvedin the projects!
I would probably have a hard time if someone asked me to choose my favourite Christmas decoration at school. What about you, what is your favourite decoration?

No comments: